Anticipatory Guidance Curriculum
Our goal is to be the best pediatric practice in the state of Indiana. In addition to delivering exceptional care to our enrolled patients, we aim to educate the community to improve the lives of all children. We value teaching families as the cornerstone of preventive health. Investing in patient education benefits everyone.
We AIM To:
- Defeat the Spread of Misinformation
- Empower Families Through Knowledge
- Build Trust In The Community
These resources are free of cost and for public use. They do not consitute medical advice and do not replace your relationship with your physician.
- 2-2 1/2 Year Wellness Visit
- 3 Year Old Wellness Visit
- 4-6 Year Old Wellness Visit
- 7-10 Year Old Wellness Visit
- 11-13 Year Old Wellness Visit
- Teen Wellness Visit
- Plant-Based Lifestyle 101